About the blogger

 About Me Post

By Michelle Pouair

    Hello everyone, 

    My name is Michelle Pouair, I am a third year criminology major at Florida State University from the sunny Daytona Beach, Florida. I like to kayak, try restaurants around town, go to the beach, travel, and adventure. On my free time you can find me reading, studying, vlogging, and finding new hair tips to keep my loc's healthy. I use to do extra-curricular activities that involved the fine arts like music, painting, singing however I have phased out of those and gotten into other hobbies.
    
    Prior to my educational technologies class I have great experiences in all realms of technology from computers to projectors, different video creation applications,  and graphic designing applications. Overtime as I gained access to more resources I was able to learn a lot more about the different technologies and things technology could do. I have not fully wrapped my head around the AI generated professional photos and baby makers however I have used AI generated writing to improve many of my papers and projects. Grammarly is probably my most used application simply because it improves your writing and helps get those wordy sentences out. 

    Some personal learning networks I use are TikTok, twitter, you tube, and google. My mom has a saying that "you tube university" will be the next big 4-year university. I always laughed and told her it could never be true however the evolution and popularity of you tube has come a long way. Offline resources that I use are typically magazines/books and people I know (word of mouth). Simply asking people who have experience and access to a wealth of knowledge in whatever I am interested in or seeking an understanding for. 

Thanks for allowing me to do this brief introduction for you, Welcome to my Blog!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 8: Webpage Design ft. AI

My take on Digital Natives